Ever since we’ve released our primary product — ADAX DEX v1.0 — we’ve received enormous support and valuable feedback from our product advisors and widespread community. Since then, our dedicated team of developers have been working hard to ensure we continue to deliver on long-held promises, and contributing value to to the Cardano ecosystem.
That’s why the new and improved ADAX DEX v1.1 is enormously better than the last iteration. We’ve listened to your feedback and have made many exciting changes to the product, which are detailed below. Additionally, we will be releasing explainer videos shortly, so look out for the announcement!
ADAX DEX v1.1 Changelog
- Our smart contract is now open source
- New and improved UI design
- CCvault wallet integration
- Fee calculation and display
- Decimal support for Cardano native tokens
- Improved Smart Contract compilation engine. (Buy, Sell and Collect transactions won’t take longer than 3 seconds to be created.)
- Improved statistics module. (Now displays accurate TVL by token, market and platform total. TVL is calculated by best token price without exaggerating the statistics.)
- Various UI/UX improvements and bug fixes (including the ‘Invalid price’ bug)
- Various minor security updates
- Various My Orders tab improvements (order statistics, token amounts, order completion percentages)
- Improved blockchain querying, platform infrastructure
Additionally, to deploy the new version of Blockchain aggregation service, we had to void existing orders in all of the orderbooks. Users can collect them and retrieve their funds manually by going to the ‘MY ORDERS’ tab and clicking the ‘PREVIOUS SMART CONTRACT VERSIONS’ button. We apologise for the inconvenience. Our new orderbook will be a lot faster and considerably improve the trading experience.
ADAX is an automated liquidity protocol that facilitates non-custodial and censorship-resistant trades within the Cardano ecosystem. ADAX seeks to obviate the need for centralized middlemen, facilitating token swaps, providing ample asset liquidity, and broader reorientation of the DeFi world towards Cardano. ADAX users will be able to effortlessly execute smart contract-based trades instantly and only at a fraction of the cost of the Ethereum network.